Too many people in the proposal development world think of themselves as “technical” writers. In fact, proposal writers are salespeople who sell on paper.
- Sales Message Continuity Pre-RFP to Post Proposal
- My New Favorite Book: Secrets of the Selection Committee
- Proposal Training: How to Choose a Program That’s Right for You
- The Proposal is the Closing Argument
- Dave Seibert to Speak at APMP Greater Midwest Symposium on September 19
- Why You Should Save and Catalog Every RFP You Receive
- Importance of Price in Proposals