When writing proposals, say what needs to be said. No more. You can say more if you want, but it just makes your proposal longer and less likely to be read.
- List of Sales Proposal Blogs
- Dave Seibert to Present “Skim-ability” at APMP GMC Webinar on May 27
- Sales Message Continuity Pre-RFP to Post Proposal
- My New Favorite Book: Secrets of the Selection Committee
- Proposal Writing Training: How to Choose a Program That’s Right for You
- The Proposal is the Closing Argument
- Dave Seibert to Speak at APMP Greater Midwest Symposium on September 19