When writing proposals, say what needs to be said. No more. You can say more if you want, but it just makes your proposal longer and less likely to be read.
- Sales Message Continuity Pre-RFP to Post Proposal
- My New Favorite Book: Secrets of the Selection Committee
- Proposal Training: How to Choose a Program That’s Right for You
- The Proposal is the Closing Argument
- Dave Seibert to Speak at APMP Greater Midwest Symposium on September 19
- Why You Should Save and Catalog Every RFP You Receive
- Importance of Price in Proposals